Friday, January 4, 2013

The latest …

 

Yesterday was rough as the tears just kept flowing having to deal with paperwork.  I came home from work yesterday and there were two more bills in the mailbox.  Well, this morning I called them up and a really sweet lady named Beatrice dealt with me. I told her my husband had died and we had no insurance and I was wanting to take care of the bills. She told me to just FAX the death certificate and the two bills would be written off. She told me she was sorry for my loss,  to be strong and hang in there and that she was praying for me. I thanked her and told her prayers mean so much at this time and she said ‘well I’m a believer’ and I said ‘so am I’. And of course the tears are flowing, and I get off the phone and sob in thankfulness and for my loss. The hospital is working on my case for Medicaid, so I’ve got to send more paperwork via FAX to them too.

Thanks again for your love, prayers and support. You just don’t know what they mean. If you know of anyone that has lost someone let them know you are sorry and that you are thinking of them. Give them a hug if you can. This is a rough time for them, I know.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

4 comments:

  1. You dear Girl, I am amazed at how you've been coping with everything that needs to be done, and its so recent, the loss that you have suffered.. I do hope that you know that the days will get better and your hurt will ease as time goes on. Of course it won't stop, but you will find spaces where you can be happy again, and those spaces will develop into larger time sections. I know that you have had a heavy load for a very long time looking after your husband.. but I am sure he is with you near you and part of all your thoughts. God Bless you and keep you safe, and that lady in doing that deed, just shows how much love there is out there and good people are near you when you need them..,.Lots and lots of hugs from across the pond Janzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate having to deal with financial stuff, but you did a good job. I'm sure it was God that you got someone that was so nice. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless Beatrice’s in this world. It is my strong belief in paying it forward and also in random acts of kindness. You have paid your dues and deserve all good things coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, tangible way for the Lord to let you know that He is here for you! He is your husband now after all, and I'm convinced He has a very special place in His heart for those of us who struggle with the reality of our loss. May you always feel His Presence. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete