Monday, January 21, 2013

A new day

 

After a very productive but emotional day yesterday, I randomly opened my Bible to see what gem would be shown to me before bed.

Here is what I opened to.

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
… my kindness shall not depart from thee. ~ Isaiah 54:5 & 10b

I just love how God speaks to me through this method of gleaning gems from His word.

I had already been reading from the little book ‘Practicing the Presence’ by J.S. Goldsmith.

I was blessed with a good night’s sleep and was thankful for that and the new day when I awoke this morning.

Today is a new day, a gift, may I rejoice and be glad in it all the day long.

FlowerLady

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite verses in the bible.
    This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

    That is all we can do.

    ReplyDelete